Sunday 17 March 2013

My first ATC



Morning.
I know I keep saying this but really must blog more. I have been doing cards I cannot share with you right now. And there has not been the weather to get out and take pictures, I am still plodding on with the crocheted blanket and only have 21 more squares to do out of the 54 needed so its coming along and I am hoping it will look good when completed. I was asked to join a group that make ATC's and as I have never made one or knew anything about them I though before I say Yes I will give it a go and this is what I came up with, When I started it I was not sure what I was going to do.
I cut a piece of card 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 and have never worked on anything so small.

I picked up a local paper and was just looking for idea's and then I saw the steam train and thought why not.

I cut out the train and some on the text.

I glued the text across the card and then glued the train just above it.

Then I cut out a pictures pictures of the "Matthew" and glued it to the bottom of the card.

The word Touring seemed to jump out at me so I cut that out and glued it near the pictures of the "Matthew" She is a lovely boat and if you ever get a chance to see her grab it. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you for taking the time to look and any coments you leave I love reading them.
Hugs lilian

5 comments:

Kathyk said...

Your ATC is fab, Lilian ... but if you thought that was small then perhaps don't even think about inchies/twinchies or Moos!!!!!

Well done on getting on so well with your blanket squares too

Kathyk

Unknown said...

Lovely Lilian, like you have wanted to have a go at an ATC, but not what to do......
Hugs
Suzy B :)

cucki said...

Wow so pretty xxx

Unknown said...

Great first attempt at making a ATC card Lilian. Hugs, MaryE

catherine said...

This is a great ATC for the first one Lillian. Looking forward to seeing many more now
x catherine